Valentine’s Day is less than a week away and Nashville has plenty to offer you and your Valentine this year – from special menus at the hottest restaurants to pampering at your favorite hotels to entertainment options galore. Take a look at a few of our favorite ways to spend February 14th this year:
Restaurants. Restaurants all over the city are offering special prix fixe menu options to celebrate. Adele’s is offering a special prix fixe menu priced at $70 per person and Capitol Grille will offer a $100 5-course meal next Tuesday. Call ahead now to book your reservation!
Hotels. Hotels all around Nashville are offering special romance packages. Check out some of the offers below and click through to make your reservations and find out more:
– Country Inn and Suites is including a bottle of sparkling cider and a 1pm checkout for all reservations.
– The Hermitage Hotel’s Valentine’s packages start at $299 and offer an array of options.
– Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is including a food and beverage credit as well as champagne and strawberries and a late checkout.
Other local hotels as well as chains will be offering special rates and packages so call around to find the best deal at your favorite place!
Music. If you’re looking for music for the 14th check out all of the great options below:
– Opry at the Ryman: Lee Greenwood, Amanda Shires, The Whites, Mark Wills & more – 7pm to 9:15pm.
– Ariana Grande’s Dangerous Woman Tour at Bridgestone Arena – 7:30pm. Tickets range from $29.95 to $199.95 and are still available.
– Valentine’s with Frankie Valli and the Nashville Symphony is playing the biggest hits of the 60s and 70s – 7:30pm.
– The Sound of Music at TPAC at Andrew Jackson Hall is a brand new production of the beloved musical. Tickets range from $45 to $95 and are selling quickly.
Other Entertainment. If you’re looking for other entertainment options, the city is full of unique fun:
– Couples Comedy Show at Zanies Comedy Night Club at 7:30pm. The show is18 and over and there is a two item minimum purchase along with $10 general admission.
– Romance in the Stars: Planetarium Show & Box of Assorted Chocolates at the Adventure Science Center at 7pm. Tickets are $18 per couple or $25 per couple for non-members.
– Sweetheart Zip! Zip Line Tour at Adventureworks in Kingston Springs. Tickets are $65 per couple. http://adventureworks.com/adventurepark-nashville-west/index.html#reservations
And if you’re really looking for some romance, consider this:
The Belmont Mansion is offering elopement-style ceremonies on Valentine’s Day. Morning elopements are available between 7 and 9am and evening elopements are available between 6pm and midnight. Check out the various packages and costs here.